CONSUME LESS / SHARE MORE / LIVE SIMPLY

(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

My Winter Project

My winter project this year is to completely skip winter. A bit of an ambitious plan, but not so complicated with by work schedule and travel plans. I am now on day 90 of my project. In the end, I will have been out of Canada 164 days (Nov 29/05 to May 12/06). To this point, I haven't missed anything about winter except the thought of a couple of days skiing in the mountains. My boss, Reg, was bragging to me about all of the snow that Fernie has and how good the skiing is. I am hoping to satisfy this urge by going skiing in Dubai this week at the only indoor ski hill in the middle east (that's surprising...I would have expected indoor ski hills everywhere).

Anyways, this is what I am missing in Calgary. These are pictures Melissa sent me of the snowfall around our house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home