CONSUME LESS / SHARE MORE / LIVE SIMPLY

(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Happy Holidays

Christmas is quickly approaching and I can't even remember what it's like to celebrate a traditional Christmas. This will mark the third year in a row that I will celebrate Christmas outside Canada. In fact, the last two years I have completely avoided any Christmas cheer as I left Canada for work at the very beginning of December. The only semblance of Christmas I've seen this year was the dancing Santa that Costco was prematurely selling in August.

I haven't been overly fond of winter since I was a kid, but Christmas just isn't the same without snow, ski-doo boots and staying warm by the fireplace. Now, I know you won't believe me for a second, but I will be very envious of all of you eating turkey and jelly salads for a brief moment on Dec 25 while I am sitting on the beach in Brasil. The thought will quickly pass, but I guarantee that you will be in my thoughts. That reminds me, I must forward my flight itinerary to jolly old St. Nick so he knows where to find me.

From Woodstock, Snoopy and myself, have an enjoyable holiday season. Don't eat too much, drive safely on those winter roads and have an egg nog for me (I love that stuff...I don't know why they don't sell it year-round).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home